Terms & Conditions

Confidentiality is assured. Under no circumstances will Mediscribe LLC share client information with any third party. Signed confidentiality agreements are standard practice before work commences.

Quotes & Invoicing
After receiving an outline of work required and time frame, Mediscribe will send an estimate via email, including fees and suggested project progression time lines.

In order for a project to commence, clients must return the signed estimate and a 20% contract price deposit. The remaining 80% of the total fee is due upon project completion and within 30 days of the invoice date. A late fee of 5% of the total may be levied each month on accounts that remain outstanding after the 30 day grace period.

Wire transfer is the preferred method of payment, but euro cheque/draft is also acceptable. All payment related banking fees are borne by the client.

While Mediscribe LLC prepares all material to the highest possible standards, and in accordance with outlined agreements, we in no way can guarantee documents will be accepted for publication or presentation. We also make no warranties of title or noninfringement.

Clients retain all copyrights to documents produced for them by Mediscribe once payment is complete.